Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Flesh On Wednesday

There's a charming sonic boom crushing all of the wildlife outside. The tank treads are tearing up the streets, I'm sure, and tomorrow, I'll awaken to a crowded city, police and firetrucks flashing along, doing those waving motions with their arms and blocking every good chance there is to make a turn.

There are days when you have to let the enemy have one - and ONLY one. If you don't compromise with the thing that is blocking the air, then you will not know what it takes to tear it apart from within. Getting inside the heads of some people, it makes you yourself wonder how far you can go with this life. You experience so much in a short time span, it's honestly - - it is honestly what I think warp drive feels like.

I will shed skin straight through to my skull to get what I want right now. Sometimes, it is the flesh that is the obstacle.

No comments: