Monday, December 04, 2006

Electoral Text

I've come to realize people do not vote because there's no physical response, no action oriented response according the voters decision.

American Idol: people sing
Last Comic Standing: you see people abuse television

...and those are the only two I can think of, I'm sure there's more, but I'm not that depressed.

My solution for future Presidential elections securing larger voter turnout, and full endorsement by the public.

The two candidates each pick three sports, those that are capable of being conducted in a one-on-one contest - basketball, tennis, etc. at least three will be necessary, but if there are more, even better.

The candidates have chosen the three or more sports. The public is allowed too choose, through internet, which should be accessible to all phones by the time this type of action comes along, if the election sports event is to be decided by one sport, or more sports, single elimination, or two out of three.

People don't need to go out of their homes, and they have something to look forward to on television later on. They can purchase their alcohol, do their drugs, drive their fast cars on the way to the booze and pills.

I was anticipated more bloodshed, but I can't find it.

No comments: