Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sky's Crying

It's late at night and I can hear the thunder rolling in from the southeast. It's a sound I have missed, much like the kiss of a Vegas prostitute. I cannot wait for the rain to get here so I can step outside and bask in the glory of the thousands upon thousands of mirrored galaxies shattering on to the earth.

I have great friends. I just wish they didn't bug me while I was trying to study.

I'm going to attempt my first vacation in four years this summer. I have no idea what I'm going to do, but I know I'm going to be getting paid for not knowing what I'm doing. Sounds a bit like every institute in the nation, doesn't it?

I need ideas on how to pimp my book, which I'm also seeking cover ideas for. I'll leave a synopsis later.

Right now, I hear the sky crying.

No comments: