Sunday, April 02, 2006

Leave Me Alone (Unless You Have Authorization)

This past week I have found myself dwelling on many a number of things, topics, and conundrums. The main point that I've reached is the same one I touch upon every week, month in month out, year after year.

I hate people.

When I say people, I mean it in the sociological sense. I can't stand society, practically of any kind. Or perhaps it's because I'm surrounded by the closed minded, religiously influenced ones, but no, even the drug users, boozers, and pond scum I find unto my liking.

One on one, I have no problem. I'm really a nice guy and will talk to anyone that cares to share some information, trade secrets, or down some yummy, funk juice, but once I get out in a group setting everything just turns to shit, and I'm not about to wipe anyone's ass unless it's with their own tongue, but even so, I still deliberate over how near to someone's brown-stained backside I'd be willing to get.

Venturing through different message forums across the internet I get upset reading all of the different comments left by people that don't know one another, have never met, and yet feel like they know the entire demographic like the inside of their nose that they can't seem to remove their finger out of when they're typing.

Forums have become senseless bullshitting machines. I've posted a few topics off of which I've wanted some serious feedback, but sure enough, the first fucker that responds is someone wanting to state how dumb my idea is. Really, I have no problem with it. I simply don't respond to them, and others follow suit. The old Rudolph syndrome.

But then again, why should I be surprised. The only people on the internet long enough to start an argument are the pre-teen puke muckers that have nothing better to do than to steal their parents money, buy some tree leaves some guy's passing off to them as weed, and jerk off to whatever donkey's getting pounded in the ass by whichever shiite or American president.

When I step outside of my home, it's for as short amount of time as possible. I want to talk to no one, I want to see no one I know out in public. Let me take care of my business. And when I come home, I want quiet, fuck the peace, just give me the silence. I'll fill the void with my own noise.

No comments: