Saturday, October 10, 2015

31 Days of Halloween Music - Day 10

Continuing my annual tradition - today, marks day 10 of celebrating the fun of horror that comes with Halloween. Today, we - and by "we" - me and the voices in my head, plus the specters that haunt my home look at the cause of most murders around the world. It is something that causes paranoia, panic; it turns good into evil, the level headed into the criminally insane, and it has caused the downfall of the most thriving empires ever created throughout history by mankind.

We are talking about love, and there is no one better to study this dreadful disease with than a man who cold sweep the loveliest of ladies off their feet with his soul soothing croon - The Chairman of the Board - Ole Blue Eyes - Frank Sinatra.


\Keeping in line with my added twist, I also offer original songs dressed up by other people, just like our own beings that don costumes for, normally, one night of the year (but we are all far from normal around here). In this outing, we're taking New York rock 'n roll and twanging it up with some Oklahoma flair courtesy of Garth Brooks's version of the Kiss song "Hard Luck Woman," but frankly, the two almost seem made for one another.


You can catch me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TurdFjerstad

No comments: