Friday, October 23, 2015

31 Days of Halloween Music - Day 23

Continuing my annual tradition - today, marks day 23 of celebrating the fun of horror that comes with Halloween. Today, we - and by "we" - me and the voices in my head, plus the specters that haunt my home decide to get sleazy with the vile audio abomination from shock-rock veterans Gwar (R.I.P. Dave Brockie) as they honor the man behind Dracula's myth "Vlad the Impaler."


 Keeping in line with my added twist, I also offer original songs dressed up by other people, just like our own beings that don costumes for, normally, one night of the year (but we are all far from normal around here), and tonight we're going pure rock fury with a side of blues as pure rock band Clutch cover Chester Arthur Burnett - better known as Howlin' Wolf with "Who's Been Talkin'."




You can catch me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TurdFjerstad


No comments: