Saturday, September 06, 2008

Dizzy

Workout was a tizzy today. Work wound up being rather unpredictable; even nice.

But the workout was where I puked. There's a big difference betwen a story about a nice day, and a story about a guy puking. Who knows where the puking will lead? Maybe we'll see blood, maybe there's a love interest with a socially sick fetish - - and fuck a moist skunk every day you don't find someone who believes in these things.

Did leg curls, moved to squats, and it was during the squats where my belly signaled its need to expel some toxic demons. I was able to stall it until I did all four sets. After the fourth, I stalled for a bit, struck up a conversation with a couple of folks, but the septic gurgling got the best of me. I bowed down to the toilet bowl.

It wasn't much - I was in an out of the bathroom in, like, three minutes. Afterwords, I did a couple more sets of exercise, happily settled in with the dizziness that still prevailed (starting to think I have/had an inner ear infection), and I made my way home.

That's about it. Nice and quiet at the moment. Could use some rain like yesterday, but the aftermath is brutal as humidity and heat molest one another well into the wee hours of the next day.

No comments: