Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Party Crasher

I awoke in my car. I had turned the whole passanger side of it into a bed. Apparently my social life in the dream time reflected that of mine in the real time.

The car was parked in my Grandfather's backyard, near his cactus patch. I looked over at the tomatoes, making sure they were okay. Red, green, soil was intact - everything was good.

I see three fuzzy things walking my way. One of them starts shouting my name. They have a familiar voice. Henry bangs on my window, urging me to get up. I pop half of myself through the car window. I ask Henry what's going on. He invites me to a party.

"Am I driving?"

"Only if there's drugs." he tells me.

"If there weren't any drugs, bro, we wouldn't be going now would we?"

This ends up being a fancy gig, one so horrific I have to wear a tux. For that reason, I was drinking double. Someone would have to peel the sweat soaked, solid dry tux off my flesh if they wanted it back.

No comments: