Wednesday, January 02, 2008

An Oasis With A Moat

There are morning people, like everyone around me, and then there are non-morning people, such as myself and a few good friends.

And where I am going with this is copletely unknown to me, but I do know what I wanted to do with it. But that's how ideas ususally start - for me anyhow. So many ideas coming out at the same time, and I can't keep track of them all.

Actually, I'm taking better care of them now. I see potential in every one, and I know that a good chunk will remain untouched for years, but I will make it a promise to look in on it every now and again.

But I do hate the morning. And sometimes it's not even that. I have always believed by experience that the greatest sleep is morning sleep. But morning sex is good too. Nookie in the a.m. is a wonderful thing.

And just like that, I'm totally lost, but in a good way. An island tree way.

No comments: