Sunday, July 22, 2007

Gloomy Beach and the Dying Phone

Today today, it rained, but that was when today, yes this today, was still yesterday me time, time....

I finished this elsewhere, but orignally i went off into this:

- - - and I really don't know where I'm gong after that. It sounds well enough alone, but there's more - inside there's more.

But after getting some pages done, I got a call from my bro - not biologically bro, but still forever my bro.

Bro family and me headed to the beach, there was never a sighting of the sun. The gloom in the sky thrilled me. The water was warmer, the music was louder.

Came home, showered - Bro #2, formerly #1, but still #1, and still not biologically bro, but still forever bro - PLUS - is nephew of bro #1.

Yet, they're only 3 or 4 years apart. Ah, mi familia. Mi personas. Mi raza.

Still here? Had a blast at Gloomy Beach, then bro #2 called. Went to his new apartment, had another blast with old friends, still now-friends, but also old friends. Then, wife and keeper of bro #2 came back home. Chatted with her a bit, chatted on a disintegrating phone, went elsewhere.

There was ice cream when I came home, and my cell phone is committing suicide, very slowly, very quietly.

No comments: