Sunday, June 04, 2006

Alone Again

Been feeling lonely.

Everyone's married or pregnant; notice I'm saying either and not both.

I'm not going to get in the way of their lives. The family bit has never been my forte', and I'm not going to try and understand it. It's just not my thing. I love those that love me. That's the extent of my belief.

I've been keeping busy with designing the cover to my first book, and working on my first comic. I couldn't find an artist willing to take their head out of their asses or a beer bong long enough to do some worthwhile task, so I'm doing it all myself. Truthfully, that's how I always intended for it to happen, but I wanted to save a lot of time.

I've read two books in less than a week; Neil Gaiman's Coraline and Stephen King's Cell. Both were good, not great. Cell was much better than King's previous six or ten years worth of material. Gaiman always delivers, but now I know Coraline's being made into a feature film, so I'm not too sure what to think about it. Everything we love is ruined somehow.

I suddenly feel like watching Thundarr the Barbarian. I loved that show.

Finished my collection of Friends DVD's (YES, THAT FRIENDS. You gonna do something about it?). I have them all and had myself a marathon while finishing some work. Boondocks (NO. Not Boondock Saints, which is so overrated the Irish are begging forgiveness by commitng mass suicide in front of their local churches and considering it a pittance) will be coming out soon, unedited and uncensored. I love the strip. I love the show. It doesn't get enough respect. Until it gets a Peabody or Nobel, then I will consider it being pissed on and everyone's children to be genetically malformed for not watching it. I would launch aerial screens to hover in the air, and a broadcast satellite into space so everyone could see it and crash their cars while driving on the freeway if it meant getting this show out to people.

For some reason, people tend to look at me in an odd manner when I'm having conversations with acquaintences. I guess because these acquaintences reside in my own head isn't good enough for spectators. They need something tangible. You know what IS tangible? That fork that could be inserted into so many regions of their body, and that's after they swallow it.

Jesus crapped himself after dying on the cross. Hitler crapped himself after blowing his brains out. You will crap your pants when you die. I find it strange that no one talks about these things.

No comments: