Monday, May 01, 2006

Stuff You Missed

I nearly had another breakdown today while studying for finals. I pushed myself through that last couple of chapters before storming out of the coffee shop, nearly running down an older woman coming in.

She looked evil. I am justified.

Home was better, although I nearly puked right when I came in through the door. I was thinking about my job, need I say more, although now, it doesn't seem so bad. After tomorrow everything is going to be so much easier. I have my last test, one more presentation to give on Thursday, and then I'm free of the semester.

I haven't had a chance to read any stories about the protests going on today, and frankly, I'm not all that interested. I'd rather read about the fartless bean that was just invented.



or the rare disease known as "Stone Man Syndrome".


Then there was a story about bags filled with puke that kept showing up in front of some building somewhere. I'll check that out in a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

write when you have a chance. sorry to hear that you have been all freaked out. school will be over soon.

heart,
Shannon