Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sleep Junkie

Bed felt better than ever today. It must have since I decided not to roll out of it until sometime close to six o' clock in the evening. I got up, turned on the news, read the paper, shifted through my primary newsites on the net, and felt like I hadn't missed a damn thing today.

Read more interviews with Dr. John C. Lilly. The man is categorically insane, supersane to me, but that's another drug for another time. According to him, anyone can choose what they want to be before materialization in this realm. If you wanted to be dog, you could, a plant, you could, but it's your purpose that overrides your desire. We're human for a reason.

The guy loved his wife, what more could someone ask for.

I'm listening to thunder rolling in from what sounds like the south, but most likely it's from the northwest. I've pleaded for rain these past few weeks and all I've gotten is spit on. There's not enough moisture in the sky to maintain steady rainfall, and even if there was, most of it would evaporate before it hit the ground. That's how hot it is where I'm from. And if it did rain, the humidity of the next day would crucify all of us.

Damned if it happens, damned if it doesn't, damned if I stay here for the rest of my life.

I'm going back to bed.

No comments: