Friday, May 19, 2006

Another Friday

It is a Friday night, and I'm bored off my goard. I'm editing my book and should send it to Lulu.com within the next week or so - problem: I need pick a cover. I could use one of my photographs, draw it, or just do a copy/paste job. I'm all spazzy over it.

Shannon....help.

I'm sad to find that one of my favorite singers has left one of my favorite bands, officially. It's probably been official since earlier in the year, but I just "officially" found out this week. John Bush took himself out of Anthrax because the whole reunion tour with the original singer was taking longer than expected, plus there are rumblings of a new album being recorded with said singer, Joey Belladona. I've been a fan of theirs since the eighties, but when John Bush left Armored Saint for Anthrax, he came in and owned that band. His voice is raw power that can yank the hair off a monkey. Joey's is more of a pair of hair clippers that burn out smack in the middle of a mowhawk, so you're just left with a mowturkey.

I've seen Bush era Anthrax perform three times. A great show every time. I'll finally get to see them in July with Belladonna. They'll be supporting Rob Zombie, whom I've seen twice.

Considering these are the least of my worries, I'd say it's been a decent week.

I miss drugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, what is your book about? what are you wanting?
lemme know and I can either pull something together or make a new something!