Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Spirit of the Brown named Charlie Dwells WIthin

Following up on my last post, I've come to realize that there are two things I'm good for when it comes to women.

I'm either the brother figure that they can open up to, and know I'll take them serious, and I'll also know when to joke, and how far to joke, and, like, yuh know, like, yeah.

The other thing I'm good for is being the other guy. The one they cheat on their boyfriends with, the one married women have the affair with.

I'm basically the pinch hitter.

I'm so glad I avoid people.

******

My observation was split into two days. Half yesterday, the other half today. I tried so hard to get fired. At the end of the day, I walked past my inbox, and there was a nicely folded letter informing me that I meet all of the organizations excpectations, which means there's a good chance they'll aske me to stay.

How many times does a guy have to call his boss' daughter a gang-bang, recordbreaking, jizz-chugger before he gets axed?

Sheesh!!!

No comments: