Thursday, March 23, 2006

Not Much

Have not much to talk about seeing as that my life has been relegated to work, school, train, study, study, study, sleep for two, maybe three hours, rinse and repeat.

Just found out this week that one of my cousins died. Lucky me, I found out the day of the funeral. Four hours after it occured. I've never been close to my family, but still, this just reeks. However, I cemented my status as black sheep when I told about fifty of my blood, or second generation members of my family to all, and yes, I believe it was "Fuck themselves with razorblade strap-ons."

Haven't been left to critical thinking, but I will write something brilliant soon. I will engage in the memory that has yet to be tapped, and write the songs yet to be sung.

Go away now.

No comments: