Thursday, March 23, 2006

Know Your Streets

I'm listening to Motorhead right now, and I am beginning to believe that Vibrator is the greatest song ever recorded. I've heard it seven times in a row. It's simple, sleazy, smart, and speaks only the truth. These are three essential qualities that I look for in everything. Life, women, work...breakfast.

What is there to think about when it comes to the things we've done for years? I mean the things we do as our routine; honestly, what is there to think about? Sometimes we force routines upon ourselves just so our lives will have some sort of definement.

I don't want to say meaning. All life has meaning even if its breath smells like a Singapore prostitutes love nest of death; there's still meaning in there.

Abortion is an option, like it or not. I have no say in the final decision. It's not my body. Some day it may be my baby, and I may want to have the child, but the lady holding my child hostage inside of her womb chooses otherwise. Can I actually take legal action preventing her from taking action on herself? Doubtful, unless your in Wisconsin.

Sometimes abortion is necessary. Typically when the mother is in the midst of a devastating pregnancy which has left her fetus infected,decaying, and ready to spread all God's fury's wrath of disease throughout her body.

There's always a gray area, just as there's always murders in a church, and honest politicians, and streets that have yet to taste blood.

No comments: