Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Read at Your Own Risk

How can you open the eyes of the deaf in front of a window and make them listen?

Their sight, must make them here.
Their consciousness needs to rise.

It wasn't horrible. I know the worst is coming, but there's something here.
I actually feel like I can contribute, which sickens me because I would prefer to be the laziest bastard this side of the moon's ass.
That bastard is LAZY.

I need to travel.
Soon, soon, and then forever on after.

What the hell are you still reading this for?
I nodded off in the middle of the rant, so I have no clue what I just wrote.

Transition continues...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PokerStars.com Sponsoring Tournament for Web Bloggers
Tournament Reflects Popularity of Poker and Its Blogs When the Internet first blossomed in the early 1990s, only a few of the enlightened geeks out there realized what kind of animal it would become.
I was blogg surfing and I found your blog. I think it is very interesting. Keep up the good work!!
If you ever think in having your own busness and quit your job witha minimal investment, visit this site work from home, if you need work from home this is great"