Thursday, October 20, 2005

Memo For Them Asses

First things first; to those legitimately liking my blog, many thanks. I haven't responded because I have been very busy, what with a new job, changing my life, identity, and life-level all in less than 24 hours.

Not bitching, just stating facts.

Bitches.

Next, today isn't the same as yesterday, and tomorrow I'm in for the worst. I have a disruptive kid coming in whose reputation precedes with: She snapped out the principal.

Just letting you in one inch at a time.

Please be on the lookout for the return of my 2 Minute Drills. If you don't know what that is, worry not, everyone will find out soon, and come to the realisation that some sick, smart, twisted genius is in charge of your children's futures.

For now, anyway. This job is anything but permanent. My past still needs to catch up with me. I can hear it huffing, grasping for air, but eventually it crosses the line, destroying what small surge of happiness I'm riding at the time.

And I'll just pick myself up again, and again.

You can't kill what has no heart.

If you want more of my writing look on my space. The name's David, my blog is under sweet insomnia; I forgot how My Space works their crud. I got sick of that place and left, returning only for music now and again, and to talk to my friend;
and when I say friend, I mean actual living, breathing, I can reach out and touch her type of friend. Not those bullshit trophy pieces the sick jibblets on that website collect, displaying like a safari trophy.

Why are you still here?

No comments: