Friday, October 30, 2015

31 Days of Halloween Music - Day 30

Continuing my annual tradition - today, marks day 30 of celebrating the fun of horror that comes with Halloween. Today, we - and by "we" - me and the voices in my head, plus the specters that haunt my home.

It is the eve of the most glorious night of the year and a good friend's birthday. I'm not going to waste much time - The Misfits "Halloween I & II."


Keeping in line with my added twist, I also offer original songs dressed up by other people, just like  our own beings that don costumes for, normally, one night of the year (but we are all far from normal around here). Punk veterans A.F.I. off their interpretation of The Misfits' ode to Halloween.



You can catch me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TurdFjerstad

No comments: