Thursday, May 15, 2014

Memories

I'm not interested in memories. That's why I don't care for taking pictures. I love photographs as an art, but as a comforting tool; no thanks, I have a brain. I live, I learn, I move on. Keep up or get run over. 

I love how everyone under thirty bails as soon as they read statements like these. Further proof - Pussies. "I need my i-this, I need my cellphone. I need my app to track my caloric intake."

You need a fist in the twat, because you sure as hell have no balls. I know wonderful, intelligent women with more balls than you. I'd gladly fuck the shit out of them any day, because their "balls," their "determination" are astounding. 

The only memories I need are from the story I'm editing, and even then I'm creating new memories from old memories and making them relevant and irrelevant at the same time.

Deal with it. 

No comments: