Sunday, June 02, 2013

Connecting with Gray

Stepped out to wash the car, get some heat, and afterwards noticed shade and darkness in sky and on land around 7 miles northwest. I was on my way.

We live in pure heat and humidity nearly year round, occasionally all year indeed; this was the darkest atmosphere gifted by the weather in no last memory of mine.

The sky and air shifted dramatically before my eyes. It happened so quickly, while I was a witness I still feel like I missed everything.

Gray. Earth was ash. Beautiful. Colors finally resonated peacefully instead of fighting for extra space on the color wheel.

Now being one with Gray, the road home was an eventful one. Gray came with me. Gray is here. The air is cooler, the roads are quieter; appetites reemerge, from God to Gaea, to the homeless scarecrow guarding the underpass. Lightning struck in my rearview mirror and rumbling raced away. It was an exquisite connection.

No comments: