Friday, May 03, 2013

Stupid Circus Rat


I don’t know what I was looking at; the husk that was my good friend Jack was borrowing my couch for a psychedelic escapade. Meanwhile, all intentions for thirty minutes were devoted to teaching a squirrel to do a backflip. There was no validation in living in the suburban area, being responsible, or biding by my morals; but if I could teach this furry bastard to accomplish the unexpected, I’d become immortal.
Training is eliminating options. The knowledge implied minus the knowledge impaired. Remove choices; fuck the corpse of alternatives until this diseased mammal puke has no choice but to throw it’s legs over it’s head.  I could use shock treatment, or motivational pin pricking; fur plucking might – OH! It just did a backflip. Damn rat must’ve been reading my mind.

No comments: