Tuesday, June 26, 2012

One Person's Kindness is Another Person's Bloodbath


I choose not to have many friends. Life is what you make it, and I want nothing to do with popularity, least of all fame. If I get famous, it’s going to be for something extremely violent before it’s for something I wrote.

I despise when meatbags with some semblance of brains unleash camera phones to take a picture of the same fucking people they see everyday in the same dank, ghetto pisshole they drink at every week. You can’t remember who your friends are or where you hang out? It’s ridiculous. It’s an action of the mentally impaired and the absolute retarded.

I seem like a cross person – at heart I’m not, but I do have my comfort zone. Being in public is far from my comfort zone. In fact being in public is an active declaration on my war zone because a lot of camera phone happy, mentally impaired people like poking at my war zone. I can get along with just about anyone. If not, I can sure as hell fake it well, but what most associates and friends don’t know is that I can sculpt my words and phrases in such a way that I never have to lay a hand on them to feel a pain unlike any they have ever felt before. I can bring a person to tears at will be it tears of rage or tears of sadness. It's a gift. I've had it all my life but rarely use it because, again, I get along with just about anyone. But I can be one mean bastard if I need to be; if I want to be.

Some of you; oh, I really want to be.    

I'm no stranger to beatings, giving or taking, mental or physical. I've gone through it all, I've been called everything under the sun, below every rock, and every animals ass. 

You want to celebrate life; you tell others to appreciate life. Shove it up your ass, you vinyl sniffing, fashion blunder, bat-shit smoking fuck. You are the last person to be telling anyone to enjoy life when you squander opportunities that other people would die for. I wanna take that glass of overpriced swill you toast with that makes you feel like your life has any purpose and shove it through your fucking eye and break the tip so I can jab that in your other eye. And then I want to chomp on your jaw and tear it off your face so your hipster mouth twat fuck friends can honestly say that for once somebody left you speechless. 

But at heart, I'm really a nice guy. You've just gotta get to know me.



No comments: