Thursday, February 24, 2011

Smelly Digits

Enjoy this. .....

Whilst you read this....

I didn’t feel like cheering for the Knicks. The Melo trade didn’t burn much because it became inevitable, but when I found out Chauncey Billups was going as well – DAMN.
Denver’s win was a proud one last night.
Bulls beat dem Heat. AROOH! Deng backed it up tonight.
Watched Big Willie’s Hancock – see what I did there – really enjoyed it.
Exchanged conversation with a recognized number, but oblivious to the name. I’d lost the number in a swimming pool during the summer.  
YES, you are all numbers to me.
Picked up Dylan Dog Casefiles...the movie made me do it. It's Buffyd up, but I'm still watching it; am also wondering which story to read next. I'm non-fictioned out, could use some make-believe now.
Now leave, you smelly, meaty digits, got Regular Show to watch. Do not deny yourself the greatness of Regular Show....
....numerous numerical bastards. 

No comments: