Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to My City

Welcome to my city. We embrace you with open arms. Dump on my city, we rip your arms off and feed the rest of you to the wild alligators in Bayview.

Come, stay; enjoy our food. We don't care if you don't like it because we know you're only passing by and are more interested in liquoring up anyway. Just realise that you're inebriated ass may not end up where its supposed to be the next morning, nor might it be in one piece. Our dogs, and insurging coyotes, do love the extra flabby flavor.

Share our kindness. We're not asking you to buy anything. We're just hoping you are a respectable human being that will treat us equally, otherwise, you're name is filed with the rest of the ghosts strolling around because we like spectral energy, the company it keeps, and the power it provides.

Welcome to my city. We will treat you like kings. Fuck with us, and your own mother will question whether you were ever born.

I love my city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, is this you, or did I just cyber-stalk and locate another David Earhart with a penchant for the written word and general mistrust of the government? Well I'm pretty sure it IS you but if not.....eh, I'm pretty cool and you should get to know me anyways ;) Email me to catch up if you'd like.

~Patty Camacho~

pcamacho15@gmail.com