Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's On

I don't really like to look back on things unless I'm willing to learn from them, which is quite typical. I get what I need, ususally from a mistake; why I made it, what I did to make it....and so on.

I'd like to think I haven't made any critical mistakes these past few months. It doesn't feel like I have. I know I don't like opening up to people, let alone a second-life tech world where as much of your life is on display for any and all that wish to read or watch it.

Life has not slumped, it's just ceased to be interesting, and I'm sure it's my fault, for the most part.

Asia's suffering quite a bit right now, the UK is now allowing you and yor pets to squeeze out DNA which scientists will allow to dry hump and fuck one another; America's really becoming a bitch to live in, unless you bleed or shit money.

Life has become interesting again, but right when you are about to start a new one, the spectral physics of it change the rules yet again.

I'm game. Bring it, bitch.

No comments: