Sunday, February 03, 2008

What the Hell Did I Eat, Bear Taint?

I'm so fucking introverted, it's unread. But it can't be unreal, because it is real, is actual and factual. Because I fucking am.

I like it though. I like being alone, I like the idea of solitude, but the walls come closing in every now and then, it's unavoidable, but then, by the time you feel like hanging around people, all the ones that thought they were your friends feel betrayed, call you a prick, and ditch your ass.

Not AAALLL of them, of course. The true friends forgive and understand. Forgive at the very least, anyway. Not all of them comprehend your views on everything, they don't know why you think the way you think, and there's really no point in explaining it to them, not because you want to brush them off, but because you know you won't tread new ground.

I don't like meeting new people. I really don't. But I love some of the shit that happens when I do.

No comments: