Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger's Dead - - If you didn't know by now....

...then you must have not been on this planet, and had absolutely no communication principles with you, wherever you were.

I can't say I'm all sour spirits and mourning horny. Guy was a good thespian, but I've never been too involved with celebrities lives. There are actors I like, and maybe even respect for reasons other than their acting gift, but I've never met Heath Ledger, I'd never even been within 400 miles within his presence, though I'm pretty sure he'd been to Austin, and maybe even San Antonio.

I still need to read some choice articles about the whole ting. I know there was a report a couple months back about him being hooked on sleeping pills. I don't know - I'll read these newer ones and might have something to say, which will probably end with me comparing him to a mentally handicapped person.

Death is just the beginning. It is not an obstacle.

No comments: