Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cool Star

Watching two worlds collide, it makes no sense wanting loving to die. But then you wonder, what if under the right circumstances, cautionary ones; what if all our bases were covered, tried and retried, and met with consistent success - - and we find ourselves going back to what if.

Point being - I've always wanted to crash a semi-truck. It's something I have always wanted to do since I first learned to drive. I did begin lessons around eight years old. The firs car I ever drove was my Grampa's white Ford. I couldn't reach the peddles, but he let me steer. It could have proven to be a mistake at times as my attention span was still growing, and I really liked looking at horses and cows. They were the ultimate animals to me back then, but then I never knew any other kind. That led to me buying an animal Encyclopedia. I should look that one up soon. I was amazed at the depth in variety of creatures.

Things are better these days. The weather is outstanding, and it saddens me, knowing that it will be gone soon, and the humidity will return with a vengeance. It's been cool in the day, and cold at night. It is a gift from Gaia herself; a late/super early Christmas present.

I'm loving every moment of it, and in every moment. The time is not far, the time is not near, but one day, soon, one day, I will be out of here.

No comments: