Saturday, December 01, 2007

Spreading Misery In Every Direction

I needed her to be there for me. She was. Always.

Stupid stupid beautiful girl.

The blood on my clothes made her think, but I've somehow made her believe that I am worth keeping around. I have known no boundaries with this odd lovely lady. But here I am, needing her again. Using her again.

She has no idea, but when this whole thing is over, I'm leaving.

I hate it. I do. I hate it. She's the sweetest woman in the world, and I have been mighty fortunate to find a woman that could keep a body like hers. I've slept, spanked, and had the sex that makes people lose weight with what some would consider worse. I called them different, and much lovlier and rich because of it.

But she was only my access to the outside world. My looking glass. I couldn't be seen out in the world, not after death and malicious coincidence were involved.

I had done this kind of thing nearly a dozen times in a dozen ways. She settled in with the rare few that I felt guilty about using. I've always hoped she'd find better.

No comments: