Monday, December 31, 2007

Honesty Can Hurt, But It Always Helps. So Fuck You. There. I Helped You.

What do you like to do, she asks,
With people?
Nothing,
I tell her.
Where are you from?,
Stirring her drink, and seeing her world
Swirling in it.
Here,
I say.
Oh c'mon, she's sparked.
I know who you are, I know you have more to say.
I blushed with a grin,
But, you don't know me,
I enforced. You know your idea of me.
But I am human. Aghast,
Only human.
What do you like to talk about?
She tried
Again.
Nothing.
With no one, if that is what you meant.
She was shocked, stunned, but intrigued.
She was curious -
What did I really mean?
We then talked,
And we walked and talked,
And then we laughed, sometimes we kissed,
And then we laughed.
Then we kissed alot more.
And then we laughed.
And laughed.

No comments: