Saturday, November 17, 2007

Piss

Internet, I have not missed you.

Had a splendid night. Debauchery was high as the range was open. A comfortable amount of maneuvering room, sounding much like the idiot that I choose to be when all I have to do is say the right thing. But I rarely want to say the right thing because you know it would never be substantial. Some positives, yes, but there's nothing better than the true surge forward. Forward in mind and heart. The soul needs to figure shit out for itself. If a dinosaur can't have one, why can I? If my doggies aren't supposed to have one, in some people's eyes, then I'd rather not have one either. I will find my dogs when we all eventually reunite in the afterlife. And we will still piss on anything and everything. When it's raining, don't be surprised if there are some surprisingly warm odorous patches of wet falling sky around you.

No comments: