Friday, September 07, 2007

So Damn tired

I like a woman that is willing to take care of herself. One that I don't have to motivate. One that is willing to make my life miserable without me having to aggravate or antagonize every waking moment to do so.

I will push buttons all day every day, all in good fun, but in between I try to leave no room for doubt that she is the one I want to come home to every night.

I like babies. I'm okay with kids. But, part of what I enjoy about being an uncle is when Mom and Dad come to take baby away. Kids should be like cars, getting to trade them in for a new one every year.

Do I want a child of my own - I'm not that interested, but I think about having one almost every day, and the future of that child with me as it's father. Immediately after that my psychiatrist spends about an hour trying to convince me not to perform a home-based vasectomy using a screwdriver, a car battery, and jumper cables.

No comments: