Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Random Thoughts

- If I walk across this room, will I have just aged twenty feet?

- If they can tint a car's window, can't they just tint the Earth's perimeter?

- That is one ugly child.

- Just because your baby is mesmerised by a computer does not mean it will be a technical wizard. Just because it smiles when a camera goes off does not mean they will be a model or a photographer.

If I were to take a pile of crap, poor glitter all over it, and bounce light off of it, I'm pretty sure the child would emit the same reaction as it would to a computer or a camera.

Maybe, just maybe, your kid likes really shiny, bright shit.

1 comment:

The Woman of Nite said...

Thank you for your message-cat sounds included
blush
If you liked that one..check out the new one...let me know what you think....
It's nice to hear from you again.