Saturday, July 07, 2007

Psychic Tickle

Went back to one of the greatest songs ever. At one point, I actually declared it to possibly, maybe, perhaps be the greatest song ever written - that's how intense the blast was from this thing.

Temptations - Ball of Confusion.

My friends don't know what I do all day. I like it. I have my own world, but only because I've been busy lately; lately meaning 4 months. Yet, four months that have arguably been the best four months ever. But now, if I wish, I have a niece (by power of friendship) to chill with. She's the coolest thing/baby to ever come around. I will now send her a psychic tickle, a feat perfected while waiting in line at Best Buy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A song by Teitur called "All My Mistakes" That song did it for me. I'm sending a physic high five for letting music affect you. :-)

David said...

Was that Guitar Hero you were playing?

Music and I have gotten to know one another very well over the years.

How is Iowa?

Anonymous said...

Was I playing guitar hero or am I the guitar hero...that's the real question.