Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pixelated Captivation

I am genuinely attracted to the red-headed woman from the Sonic commercials.

*sigh*

Her and Alex Borstein, formerly of Mad TV, now a Family Guy cast member and executive producer. Any woman that can make me laugh propels her right to the top of my list. The average male would look at me as if my eyes had been burned beyond procuration during a sixth grade science experiement, but I've never cared what the average male thinks, says, or does. I actually nothing the average male. I think Alex Borstein is downright delectable.

Jenny McCarthy and Sarah Chalke, too. I don't care for blondes at all, but these women are humorous, thus, to me, attractive. Eh - - go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a rare exception in the predictable patterns of attraction amongst the male "creature."