Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sparks

I've enjoyed Hemingway, Graham Greene, Camus, and the ones that are supposed to be considered important. But, I'm not going to love them because people think I should. So far they've lived up to their reputations at one point or another. Dickens, at first a chore, but I first tried him at a young age - 10, I think. I had to live a little before willing to take him seriously.

My college advisor kept pressuring me to pursue education because I am Hispanic. That career is as close too a "sure thing" as one can get around my area. I grew up living that life, and did not enjoy it. I adapted to a nocturnal convenions at a young age.

There was alot going against it, but I avoided a full commitment to it, because at hear there was no love; only dead weight with a brain.

No comments: