Saturday, June 02, 2007

Checking In/Bleeding Gut

Haven't been in for a while, as if anyone reads this anyway. I'll tell you why - I just stopped caring. I had to sit back and look at things for a while, had to wonder where I stood as a person, a writer; still I'm the only one who thinks I am any kind of writer, and came to the conclusion that I don't care. I don't care what anyone thinks, feels - though I am embellishing a bit, but still, there are very few people on this planet whose opinion I care for.

Things of note:

John Ukec Lueth Ukec, the Sudanese ambassador has threatened to make gum arabic disappear from the American world. Gum arabic is one of the main ingredients in soda. It is transformed into syrup and is used to fatten up the world. He has made this threat because the U.S. has sanctioned him and his country with accusations of genocide, and supporting the Janjaweed militia.

So if America upholds its sanctions, no more soda; the U.S. could take a step back towards good health, and sheer insanity. Racism, greed, name any sin you want, America is full of every one, and the thing that will tear it apart, forching its people to rip and claw each others' stomachs out is the loss of soda. I can see it now, thousands upon thousands of people killing one another, propping the dead upon embalming tables with bleed tubes acting as straws in order to suck that last bit of lasting sugar out of a corpse's gut.

No comments: