Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dream Gig: Home Invasion

There was going to be an after party. I wish someone would have informed me so I could have pretended not to be home. There was a knock on the door long after I had drifted to sleep. Too many friends and excited girlfriend. I wished she had told me she was going.

Apparently, my place was the halfway point between homes and the party. They pleaded for me to go with them, butI consistenty denied their requests. I focussed on my girlfriend, and everything was normal. Her kiss was normal, her touch was the same - I wasn't left with much to worry about. Eventually, everyone left.

Later in the evening, one by one, they came back. How they got in the house, I didn't know, but there they were, asleep on my floor, on my couch - I was playing denmother again. The only one not there was my girlfriend.

No comments: