Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Countdown Deez Nuts.

I'm sick of new years related material. It's always a countdown list, a best of, a year in review, and all of them cover the same shit over and over and over. How many times can I watch Gerald Ford die without envying him because he doesn't have to put up with this pointless garbage.

Even then, the stuff that is covered is the most useless and ignorant pile of rhino dumps around. Which celebrities were wed, which other dozen ended up divorcing, who's on the dick end of the public opinion, and who deserves to be shot in the head the most amount of times.

Three days of this shit - three straight days. I've felt iodine tainted enemas that are less painful. It's a new year. Let's get on with it already. We already know how large a cyclops cock last year sucked.

And people wonder why I've thrown my television out the window.

No comments: