Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Chomping at the Bit

What's the point of playing with an orchestra if the band already has a keyboardist? I can see where different twists could be applied, but as I'm watching Dream Theater'sconcert dvd, and they are accompanied by an orchestra, all they're doing is accentuating the keyboards. I'm not rhyming, so don't expect a reason out of me.

These past few days have felt like tornadoes, spewing urine out of their rotating vortexes, stemming from a puddle of bile found at the center of the earth, which its splattering over everything on the earth, person, car,...everything.

Even the food's bad these days. I'm so sick of eating. Every two to three hours, eat something, eat something. Damn my lifestyle choice. Why couldn't I have worked with plants, or learned how to weld? Instead, my dumb ass had to be a bodybuilder, and a writer. The bodybuilding is going great, the writing, while I'm enjoying what I'm producing, no one else is able to sample the greatness and controversy that could be my mind-children. But, we persist, persue, and decaptitate any editor that comes withing five sentences of my work.

To all you editor's, don't make me too angry, I won't have to urinate down your neck stumps.

No comments: