Saturday, September 30, 2006

Torn

I had plans for this Saturday. I have many books that are unread, and feel that I have abandoned them, and are urging me to relenquish them to a used book store soon if I do not attend to them. These were the books I planned on looking through this Saturday, but once again, my friend spoiled it for me.

I don't like having friends (sometimes) most of the time. This one imparticular, whose sole reason for calling upon me, other than my unoubtable likefulness, was because he hates being alone. His wife attended two baby showers today, a great feat for any person, and I applaud her for having such strenght. Meanwhile, friend was left alone, and he hates it. I tell him, "You have dogs. How can you be lonely when you have dogs." But this is coming from someone who will sooner save an animal from a bullet than a human being from wrongfully injecting themselves with a mislabeled vile containing the Aids virus.

I love my friends, and no I do not consider them a burden, merely a monkeywrench in the cogs of my selfishness.

You need someone to bail you out of jail, I suppose.

No comments: