Monday, September 11, 2006

The Fridge Has Food

The piece below me, I'm very happy with. I'm late on unleashing it, but its out now. The story I made up when I first saw it on the page.

Watching Newsradio. It holds my favorite boss Jimmy James, played by Stephen Root, a fine, fine character actor. Phil Hartman was splendid, and the entire case allowed one another to apply personal feelings into the act, it was practically like therapy for them. I still miss that man. Comedy is so different without him, without many, many people.

John Candy, I adored his comfort approach. Rodney Dangerfield changed me because I knew I didn't have to be an innocent to be a good person, with George Carlin, Damon Wayans, and oh, thank the night for Dave Atell.

I have so many people in my life, and I'm ignoring a good chunk of them. I've taken personal care into reasons for that, sort of a tune up, reality check if you will.

Now I like it, and don't really want to go back. No one new has broken my daily surroundings, and I'm all for going out of these formal regularities, but I don't care if I do or not. I like me right now.

No comments: