Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bed Bug

I don't like waking up in the first place. But I really don't like waking up, surrounded by dead insects. Right now, I awoke to a live one, the size of my elbow, resting neatly on my arm.

On television is this Spirit Agent anime' that makes no sense to me, and I kind of like it. If I were to watch it from the beginning, straight through, I'd probably come to terms with what's happening, but I don't want to. I like being in the fuzz on some things, leaving my own interpretation open for value, thus, allowing me to unintentionally rip off a television show and claim the idea as my own.

The books are really piling up around my bed. I - hold on. Got the bug.

The books are piling up. I've been using some as references, others are for enjoyment, others are there to remind me that I need to read them.

I don't even like anime'.

No comments: