Tuesday, June 27, 2006

This Monkey Has Claws

This week the U.N. is holding the 2006 Small Arms Review Conference or RevCon, targetting, pun intended, illegal gun trafficking; small arms trading, or as Executive V.P. of the N.R.A. Wayne LaPierre said:

"In U.N.-speak, a legal gun is a government gun, an illicit gun is a non-government gun. And that means individual citizens and it also means any freedom fighter that is opposing some genocidal government."

"...the U.N. philosophy is about governments. They don't think about individual rights. They don't think about individual freedoms. And there's not one of those countries coming to that conference that has a Bill of Rights like the U.S. does."

Taking this away leaves us as citizens completely defenseless, be it from the crackhead down the street, the thug in the neighborhood, the mass murderer that's joyriding across the country, or the extreme terrorist that's decided to actually take the fight to American soil.

If it becomes illegal for the average citizen to own a gun, that makes it more likely for those that break the laws to have them.

I'm not a gun owner (or am I?).
I don't like using guns, except to pistolwhip bodybuilders whose arms are so large they can't even reach around to wipe their ass anymore. Dear god, my dick had never been so huge.
I don't hunt animals, but my doggies enjoy human flesh, and my knives speak louder than any bullet, but if I want to go out and purchase a weapon for protecting my home, and that weapon requires bullets, and laser scope siting, and happens to be semi-automatic, then dammit, I should be allowed.

If the government wants my guns, they will have to blow my body to pieces, because they won't even be able to pry them from my cold, dead fingers, or my hot, throbbing penis, where I'll be keeping a .22 caliber to rub up against every time I take out an assailant.

Even now the government is spamming my computer.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."
-Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution-

The second ammendment clearly says, as much as teachers and national officials would like to distort it, that Americans have the right to bear arms in case of governmental abuse. We have the right to take back our country; those running it right now do not want you to know it, so they constantly attack the first ammendmant, free speech, so that the second one will stay in the shadows, but now it's out.

We want our land back. ORRRRRRRRR, I need to learn Mandarin, quick.

No comments: