Friday, June 16, 2006

Back At the Office

Went ahead and gave Passion o/t Christ another view. Good movie, well acted, but I don't like being preached too. I've never disliked a Mel Gibson directed movie, and I'm looking forward to Apocalyptico.

My Boondocks Season 1: Uncensored and Unedited didn't come in. Somewhere, someone's breaking out in combustible spores.

Working on a new project in the vein of Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland. Looking forward to Alan Moore's Lost Girls, by the way. This project was supposed to be just a short story, but has blossomed into something more; alot more. I'm liking it very, very much, at least until I get into the final editing stages. Then, it'll be the cursed, brain-breaking, sweat-spouting bastard demon that I love to hate.

Back to work.

No comments: