Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pass the Placenta

Today was not a bad day, only setting up for tomorrow to be worse. I am to be observed, and this observation will decide if I am worthy to keep my job. I've already told the higher-ups to be prepared for eight hours of balancing soda bottles on my forehead, because that is exactly what I do all day, evrerday.

This Friday is a wedding I am supposed to attend. My friend is marrying my other friend whom I sort of had a relationship with, then they started one behind my back without telling me. Any normal person would have been infuriated, but unlike normal people I tend to be a bit more adult about these things, and honestly the two of them have become near and dear to me, though I've always said I'd take her behind his back if she ever offered.

I never would though. But I can say it as much as I want. And I can publish it because neither of them know I have this blog, and if they did they wouldn't read it because they think all I right about is science and mutilations.

We're getting there. Don't worry.

I'm planning on publishing my book independently, with help from a website this summer. I'm going to give my treatment one last look-through before deciding it's ready. Let's hope everything works out. Right now I need exposure more than I need money.

Need to get to bed. Another long day tomorrow, and we go job-hunting this weekend. Things are clearing up, just a bit.

No comments: