Thursday, April 06, 2006

Numbduck

Feeling very numb at the moment as await my next class to start.
One of my best friends is going to have his bachelor party tomorrow night, and I'm not at all interested in going, and our mutual friend who happens to be my best friend in this life just last week told me how backstabbing and double-living the bachelor is; of which I was already well aware, and yet my best friend is the one looking forward to it the most.

People.

I may take the rest of the day off, skip this last class.

I don't feel well, and every minute I'm not writing or studying, or working out, I feel like it's a waste. All eight hours of my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quiet is important too, you know. Our lives are just teensy blips in the time space fabric and we're never going to fit everything in. thats a fact. Unless of course you don't have many desires and then you can just do whatever it is that you do and thats fine. Sounds boring to me but some people like that. I don't neccessarily wish for death but I'm not opposed to the idea sometimes. you know?