Tuesday, April 19, 2005

TIME IS HERE

Literature saved my life.

Not just the classics of Dickens, Whitman, and Emmerson, but also the modern legends like Moorcock, and others I don't know because to me he's the best. Greg Rucka is in my personal modern favorite right now.

It wasn't just novels either. Comics helped me. They unlocked a thirst for science, art, and writing that stayed dormant.

I love it all. I want to write. That is all I want to do; to write and be the best at it, if not in anyone elses eyes other than my own. If I can write something that I like, that's fine with me, because I loathe whatever I write.

I want to know science, law, art, and whatever the world has to offer, I want it inside my head.

People don't need to know my name, I just hope they know what I know.

No comments: